Alexandre Loukachenko

facebook_page
twitter_page

Last quote by Alexandre Loukachenko

They've managed to persuade Europe once more that they have to more actively look for an alternative energy provider, and that they can't count on Russia. But the Russians know what to expect!feedback
share this quote
Jun 25 2010
Alexandre Loukachenko has most recently been quoted in an article called Lukashenko: "Russia is casting covetous eyes on our public sector". Alexandre Loukachenko said, “You can see we paid our debt here, in dollars and roubles, on June the 23rd. Yes, we paid yesterday, and said please to Gazprom, please lift your supply restrictions. Lithuania and it seems someone else, Germany, were annoyed their gas had been cut off. They shouldn't be complaining to us, but to Gazprom. They closed the valves by 60 percent, leaving us only with 40 percent. Where is out guilt in this?”. Alexandre Loukachenko has been quoted a grand total of 2 times in 1 article.
Automatically powered by Storyzy
Take our quote verification challenge and find out !

Quotes by Alexandre Loukachenko

Quote Verifier
verify-icon
Check if the quote you read on social networks is authentic
facebook_page
twitter_page
This webpage has been created by a robot: errors and absent quotes cannot be totally avoided
 
Feedback×

Quote :

Mistake :

Comments :