Corine Dubel

facebook_page
twitter_page

Last quote by Corine Dubel

Due to the state of weightlessness, the sense of smell is affected differently from when you eat on earth. There is a major loss or even a complete loss of flavour that we have to take into consideration. So the menus are spiced more, there's more spice in space.feedback
share this quote
Jan 24 2017
Of course, during space flights, nutritional needs are a little bit higher. A man of 70 kg will need around 2800 calories with more proteins than what is recommended here on earth; so proteins will represent 20% of total energy input; lipid 30% and carbohydrates, which are a kind of fuel for the body, represent 50% of an astronaut's diet.” said Corine Dubel on this article: Fine food menus on the International Space Station. This page contains 1 article quoting Corine Dubel. Main topics on which Corine Dubel is quoted are loss and space. In addition you’ll find 2 quotes there. All these quotes are mentioned on this page and you can filter them by date and by topics.
Automatically powered by Storyzy
Take our quote verification challenge and find out !

Quotes by Corine Dubel

<
>
facebook_page
twitter_page
This webpage has been created by a robot: errors and absent quotes cannot be totally avoided
 
Feedback×

Quote :

Mistake :

Comments :