Last quote by Gal Luft
This page is completely dedicated to what Gal Luft has to say. All of Gal Luft’s quotes are organized here by date and topic. The most recent quote attributed to Gal Luft came from an article called Kingdom come: New York may be a long shot for Aramco IPO: “The Aramco IPO is a great PR stunt. How can one establish a valuation for a company that has thus far kept its reserve data a state secret? Tearing a 5 percent piece of the company and throwing it into the market while the other 95 percent is a black box will not fly with prudent investors.”.
Take our quote verification challenge and find out !
Quotes by Gal Luft
Mar 23 2017
The Aramco IPO is a great PR stunt. How can one establish a valuation for a company that has thus far kept its reserve data a state secret? Tearing a 5 percent piece of the company and throwing it into the market while the other 95 percent is a black box will not fly with prudent investors.feedback
Feb 23 2017
We don't have sufficient informal channels right now, partly because there are no people in the Trump's team liaising specifically with Beijing to conduct high trust conversations. But that can be done once you find the right people. The phone call is not good enough. With Trump, you need to sit down and get to know him and engage in a deeper level of communication. When you have an atmosphere of friendship, everything looks much easier to solve. In an atmosphere of acrimony, every small thing could evolve into a big fight.feedback
Feb 23 2017
I would argue that the first five minutes of the meeting is the most critical part because we are dealing with two alpha males here. They need to understand each other, but more important, like each other.feedback
Feb 23 2017
Personal chemistry that will emerge, or not, from this will define the relationship and I cannot over emphasise this point. If they like each other, they can do business together and call each other when things are not right. But if the chemistry is not that good, then the relationship will develop in a totally different trajectory.feedback
Check if the quote you read on social networks is authentic
This webpage has been created by a robot: errors and absent quotes cannot be totally avoided