Lily Batchelder

facebook_page
twitter_page

Last quote by Lily Batchelder

By 2027, only income group that will benefit from Senate bill on average is top 1%. The other 99% will be worse off on average.feedback
share this quote
Nov 15 2017
In this page, you will find a list of 10 quotes from Lily Batchelder, from different articles. We analyzed 9 articles in which Lily Batchelder has been quoted in topics like tax and sense. Lily Batchelder’s most recent quote is: “JCT's estimates show that this bill is heavily tilted toward the wealthy.”. To see more examples Lily Batchelder’s views and opinions, check out the section below.
Automatically powered by Storyzy
Take our quote verification challenge and find out !

Quotes by Lily Batchelder

<
Quote Verifier
verify-icon
Check if the quote you read on social networks is authentic
facebook_page
twitter_page
This webpage has been created by a robot: errors and absent quotes cannot be totally avoided
 
Feedback×

Quote :

Mistake :

Comments :