Loek van Poppel

facebook_page
twitter_page

Last quote by Loek van Poppel

Annually we have 300,000 tons of bottom ash leftover from the factory. About 10 percent of that is recycled as metals, the remaining 90 percent is minerals that we use to make tiles that are being used to make streets, pavements etc.feedback
share this quote
Jan 25 2016
Loek van Poppel has been quoted 1 time in 1 different article. On this page, you will find all of Loek van Poppel’s quotes organized by date and topic. Alongside each quote is a link back to the article where the quote was reported, so you can go back to the source for more context if you need it. Topics that Loek van Poppel speaks about are mineral and leftover, for example. Most recently, Loek van Poppel was quoted in the article Cradle to cradle: powering Europe's circular economy saying, “Annually we have 300,000 tons of bottom ash leftover from the factory. About 10 percent of that is recycled as metals, the remaining 90 percent is minerals that we use to make tiles that are being used to make streets, pavements etc.”.
Automatically powered by Storyzy
Take our quote verification challenge and find out !
facebook_page
twitter_page
This webpage has been created by a robot: errors and absent quotes cannot be totally avoided
 
Feedback×

Quote :

Mistake :

Comments :