Richard Mandella

facebook_page
twitter_page

Last quote by Richard Mandella

She kicked me on the way up. She's 90 percent of the time the sweetest thing you could find. The other 10 percent is dynamite.feedback
share this quote
Nov 04 2016
Richard Mandella has most recently been quoted in an article called By a nose: Beholder upsets Songbird to win BC Distaff. Richard Mandella said, “She kicked me on the way up. She's 90 percent of the time the sweetest thing you could find. The other 10 percent is dynamite.”.
Automatically powered by Storyzy
Take our quote verification challenge and find out !
<
>
Quote Verifier
verify-icon
Check if the quote you read on social networks is authentic
facebook_page
twitter_page
This webpage has been created by a robot: errors and absent quotes cannot be totally avoided
 
Feedback×

Quote :

Mistake :

Comments :