Victor Dickson

facebook_page
twitter_page

Last quote by Victor Dickson

Do you want to get nothing or 90 percent now and the other 10 percent later? We chose, Let's get 90 percent and keep serving our clients.feedback
share this quote
Nov 23 2016
Do you want to get nothing or 90 percent now and the other 10 percent later? We chose, Let's get 90 percent and keep serving our clients.” said Victor Dickson on this article: Illinois fix to unpaid bills may end up as financial time bomb. This page contains 1 article quoting Victor Dickson. Main topics on which Victor Dickson is quoted are client and nothing. In addition you’ll find 1 quote there. All these quotes are mentioned on this page and you can filter them by date and by topics.
Automatically powered by Storyzy
Take our quote verification challenge and find out !
<
>
facebook_page
twitter_page
This webpage has been created by a robot: errors and absent quotes cannot be totally avoided
 
Feedback×

Quote :

Mistake :

Comments :